There are many ways to give to Cap and Gown and the organization’s efforts.
Your dues payments cover the costs of sponsoring events for the actives, such as Tapping Tea, Life After Stanford, Spring Luncheon, and Graduation Tea. In addition, your dues fund the publication of our annual newsletter and cover our other operating costs.
Annual dues are $35 for general alumnae and $25 for actives and alumnae graduates within the last 5 years. We appreciate any additional contribution that you can make.
To learn more about how to pay dues, please visit the Dues page.
All eight Cap and Gown scholarships are given to undergraduate women by Stanford University’s Office of Financial Aid. We are happy that over 150 women students have benefited from this long tradition. We invite Cap and Gown scholarship recipients to participate in various events with our Alumnae Board and actives. Donations to our scholarships are tax deductible.
There are eight Cap and Gown scholarships administered by Stanford University (each with its 5 letter Stanford code):
- The Cap and Gown Centennial Scholarship Fund
- The Cap and Gown Scholarship Fund
- The Sandra Day O’Connor Cap and Gown Scholarship Fund
- The Margaret C. Barr Cap and Gown Scholarship Fund
- The Rosamond Clarke Bacon Cap and Gown Scholarship
- The Bettye Luhnow Bailey Cap and Gown Scholarship
- The Jean Galt Coblentz Cap and Gown Scholarship Fund
- The Mary Bailey Cranston and Susan Bailey Harnden Cap and Gown Scholarship Fund
To donate to one of our scholarships, please visit the Scholarships page.