P. O. Box 19005
Stanford, CA 94309
Alumnae Board: stanford.capandgown [at] gmail.com
Students Board: Contact the Student Presidents Here
Undergraduates: If you are interested in learning more about Cap and Gown or getting involved, please contact the Actives Board Presidents via their [at] stanford.edu emails.
Alumnae: You may want to contact us in order to:
- Update Your Contact Information – Cap and Gown uses your email and mailing addresses that you have on file with the Stanford Alumni Association. If you would like to update your contact information, please click on “My Profile” on the Stanford Alumni Association website, contact SAA, or call (650) 723-2021.
- Pay Dues and Contribute to Scholarships – Click here to find out how to pay dues or contribute to one of Cap and Gown’s scholarships.
- Submit Your News to the Newsletter – Please send us class notes, articles, memories, and memorabilia. Be sure to include your name and year of graduation. Find out more about Cap and Gown News here.
- Be a Mentor or Get a Mentor – To volunteer to be a mentor, please sign up. To get a mentor, please e-mail us and request our mentors list.
- Volunteer – Are you interested in serving on our Alumnae Board? Are you near Stanford and would like to volunteer at one of our events? Are you interested in organizing a remote event (not in the Bay Area) or otherwise donating your expertise and time? Please contact us!
- Other Questions or Suggestions – Please contact us with any other questions or suggestions. We would love to hear from you!